We are proud to be a Covid-Secure business
Our country pub and restaurant, accommodation and wedding barn are all open for business. We are following Government and industry guidelines and the law in order to protect our pub and restaurant customers, hotel guests and staff as far as possible.
We have the following measures in place and kindly ask that you please respect our efforts to keep us all safe.
* Face coverings to be worn when entering and moving around the building
* NHS Test & Trace QR code to be scanned on arrival (or sign-in form to be completed if you don't have the right spec phone)
* One-way system in operation
* Reduced seating capacity
* Table service only for both food and drinks
* Maximum 6 people per table
* Hand-sanitising stations
* Increased ventilation
* Increased cleaning and sanitising of commonly touched surfaces
* Encouragement of card only payments
* Clear social-distancing signage
* Additional outdoor seating in our barn garden
* Additional restrooms in our barn